Christmas parties at Howgills Barn
Fancy something different this Christmas? Tired of the stress of organising the annual Christmas party; trying to keep all of your colleagues happy with location, menus and budgets?
If you’re looking for a ‘break away from the norm’ and hassle free organisation, why not try Howgills Barn for your celebrations this year. With lashings of Christmas cheer, our beautifully decorated Barn set in beautiful countryside is the perfect place to celebrate your work Christmas party. Stay over, party and enjoy some inspirational time away. We even offer outdoor country pursuits so you could enjoy some training activities too. Tempted…?
Included in our Christmas party package at £39 per person:
- A one night stay over (Monday – Thursday). Based on a minimum number of 12, at the price advertised. No need for the hassle of trying to organise taxis and a venue which is convenient for everyone to drive to. Ample parking for up to 30 cars.
- If you are a ‘smaller team’ please get in touch and we’ll put together a package for you.
- Our Barn sleeps up to 32 guests, so bring the whole company!
- Did I mention that the award winning ‘Three Hares’ will prepare a 2 course Christmas dinner for you and your colleagues to enjoy in our open plan dining room.
- We have a Sonos music system with surround sound, so you can enjoy a party after your meal. If you would like recommendations for optional entertainment, let us know as past guests have organised DJs, ‘Britain’s got talent’, ‘The Chase’, and murder mystery themed nights.
The Three Hares – Christmas dining with a difference
The evening meal will be provided by the award winning Three Hares, which is a family run seasonal & locally sourced bistro & bakery. They will deliver a home made dinner to the Barn on the night of your stay, for you to self serve at a relaxed pace. Choose 2 courses from the menu opposite. Alternatively if you would like to organise 3 courses please let us know. They are open to suggestions and special requirements.
Tired of night’s out paying more for a drink than a meal? At Howgills Barn you can organise your own drinks and we will even provide a bar and fridges! We do not charge corkage. Both Asda and Tesco deliver up to the Barn so partying couldn’t be easier.
Optional extras at Howgills Barn
Why not have a team day on the first day (if you wish!) We work with a variety of external companies to offer different activities. You could enjoy archery on the field, a guided walk, bush craft, ghyll srcambling, canoeing or even a wine tasting session! Our partners, will even create a specific training session, based on the needs of your business.
If you really want to splash out you could also indulge in a soak in the glazed hot tub at the bottom of the fell, on the Barn terrace.
We have received 5 out of 5 stars from over 110 guest leaders on Trip Advisor, so rest assured that you are in for a quality stay. The Barn offers:
– Large open plan dining area and living room
– Upstairs TV lounge
– 2 kitchens including a commercial kitchen
– 8 en-suite bedrooms (mainly bunk style)
– indoor games room
– 2 acre games field
– free wifi
– free parking
Check in is after 11am on the morning of your booking. Check out is by 11am the next day. If you would like to hire the Barn for an additional afternoon, please let us know.
Deposit & payments…
An initial payment of £100 will secure your booking. The balance is required 2 weeks prior to your stay. As standard, we request a £200 security bond which is fully refundable should there be no breakages or damage at our Barn. The hot tub and activities are optional extras and quotations can be provided on request.
Please complete the booking form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.