Group Walking Holidays
Are you part of a walking group? Fancy a break away, enjoying quiet walks away from crowds in unspoilt hills and valleys with “Space to Breathe”?
Just what makes Sedbergh (Yorkshire Dales) and our accommodation so special for a group walking holiday? We offer….
- Beautifully renovated self catering Barn sleeping up to 35 guests. We can provide accommodation for smaller groups too at our Apartments in the heart of Sedbergh.
- Amazing place to relax with friends at the end of a hard days walk. Open plan living/dining area to enjoy cooking and dining together. Hot tub on the patio… could be your choice for an optional treat!
- Drying room for wet gear and boots.
- Breath taking location at the foot of the Howgill Fells with views across the hills and beyond. A 5 minute walk in to the town (Sedbergh) and walks direct from the doorstep of the Barn.
- 19 fells inside the border; many of which have open pathways without styles.
- A great range of walks available for all abilities.
- We can provide guided walks (if you wish) through our partner Into the Outside.
- We are on the Dalesway and The Daleshighway.
- Most importantly… coffee and cake is in no shortage! Lots of lovely little cafes and pubs along the cobbled high street.
- Private hire of Howgills Barn is half price mid week at £435 per night which works out less than £12.50 per person per night!
- For smaller groups, why not try our Apartments, with low price mid week offers, including free breakfast!
- Dog friendly accommodation.
- For larger groups we can offer breakfast. Please enquire direct on 0800 8 32 16 32
For availability and a quotation for your group walk at Howgills Accommodation, please click here