Prices for Howgills Apartments from…
Our Apartment prices are the same all year round, so there are no seasonal rates to confuse matters. The prices depend upon the size of the apartment that you book.
- Our prices start from £30 per person for an apartment which is multiplied by the number of people the apartment will accommodate. For a quotation, please call us on 0800 8 32 16 32, use our online chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer special rates midweek for long term Contractors working in Sedbergh; from as little as £19 per night.
- For a 2 night weekend stay we offer a 5% discount off the total price
- For a 3 night weekend stay we offer 10% discount off the total price
- For a 7 night stay we offer 30% discount off the total price
We are so grateful of the guests that come back to us, year after year, because they have an excellent holiday at the Apartments. We offer all our repeat customers, 5% off their total accommodation bill. This rate is also available in addition to the % discount per night (as mentioned above in ‘Our Apartment Prices’)
Bedding Linen and towels
All our apartments come with bed linen and towels.
For every booking we require a £50 security bond. We reserve the right to increase this to some groups upon initial enquiry and also to increase this at any time during the booking should the occupation of the property seem to be needing more security provision. If a Credit card is lodged against the booking, then you accept it is to support any rectifying of breakages or damages caused by your occupation. The security bond will be refunded in line with feedback from the Clean Teams report, following your departure. We understand that the Apartments are a great place to relax, have children running around and party and we do not mind the accidental breakage of the occasional bit of crockery! The deposit is there to ensure that any wreck less damage can be paid for.
Any other optional extras?
Most of our Apartments are dog friendly. We understand that to many a holiday, is not a holiday without a beloved companion! Surrounded by fields and with the Fells and walks on the doorstep there couldn’t be more of a perfect place to bring your dog. We charge £16 per stay per dog.
Our normal check in time is 4pm and check out is 10am. Early arrivals and late departures can be requested (subject to other departing / arriving guest requirements) at the rate of £30 for blocks of 3 hours ie. 10am – 1pm, 1pm – 4pm.
How much deposit do I need to pay?
30% of the booking fee is required upon booking. The full remaining balance is required 28 days prior to your arrival.
For terms and conditions and cancellations please click here