Prices for Howgills Barn
We like to keep things simple. Our Barn prices are the same all year round, so there are no seasonal rates to confuse matters.
- Full Barn rate is £870 per night.
- For a mid – week stay (Monday to Thursday) the Barn is half price (based upon a minimum of a 3 night stay) at £435 per night. If you stay 3 nights midweek, you get a 4th night absolutely free!
- For a 2 night weekend stay we offer a 5% discount off the total price = £826.50 per night.
- For a 3 night weekend stay we offer 10% discount off the total price = £783 per night
- For a 7 night stay we offer 30% discount off the total price = £609 per night
(Monday to Sunday)
per night (based on a minimum 3 night stay) Monday – Thursday
|3 night weekend
Friday, Saturday and Sunday (all weekend bookings in July and August are required to be 3 nights)
|2 night weekend|
|Average price per night||£609||£435||£783||£826.50|
|Price per person per night (based on a max of 35 guests)||£17.40||£11.42||£22.37||£23.61|
We are so grateful of the guests that come back to us, year after year, because they have an excellent holiday at the Barn. We offer all our repeat customers, 5% off their total accommodation bill. This rate is also available in addition to the % discount per night (as mentioned above in ‘Our Barn Prices’)
Bedding Linen and towels at the Barn
In order to keep our accommodation prices as low as possible to our guests, we do not include bedding and towel linen within our prices. You are more than welcome to bring your own sleeping bags and each bed comes with a base sheet and pillow with protector cover. If you would like us to provide the bedding and towels, we charge a small fee which only covers the cost of our in-house laundry/clean team. This is £6 for a single bed and towels, and £9 for a double with towels. Please view the Barn Room Plan (link here) to view the layout of all of the bedrooms.
|Room A||2 bunks per room = 4 beds (4 single bedding )||£24|
|Room B||1 double bed with bunk above and 1 bunk =( 1 double + 3 single bedding)||£27|
|Room C||2 bunks per room =4 beds (4 single bedding )||£24|
|Room D||2 bunks per room = 4 beds (4 single bedding )||£24|
|Room E||2 bunks per room = 4 beds (4 single bedding )||£24|
|Room F||2 bunks per room = 4 beds (4 single bedding )||£24|
|Room G||2 bunks per room = 4 beds(4 single bedding )||£24|
|Room H||1 double bed, 1 double bed with bunk above and 1 single (2 double beds, 2 single bedding)||£30|
|Total||32 beds sleeping up to 35 guests||£201|
Our Jacuzzi is an optional extra and is £170 for your exclusive use for a 2 night stay (for group bookings only). Every day thereafter, there is a £20 fee for a member of our Team to come and top up the tub and carry out water tests.
For every group booking we require a £100 security bond. We reserve the right to increase this to some groups upon initial enquiry and also to increase this at any time during the booking should the occupation of the property seem to be needing more security provision. If a Credit card is lodged against the booking, then you accept it is to support any rectifying of breakages or damages caused by your occupation. The security bond will be refunded in line with feedback from the Clean Teams report, following your departure. We understand that the Barn is a great place to relax, have children running around and party and we do not mind the accidental breakage of the occasional bit of crockery! The deposit is there to ensure that any reckless damage can be paid for.
Any other optional extras?
We understand that to many a holiday, is not a holiday without a beloved companion! Surrounded by fields and with the Fells and walks on the doorstep there couldn’t be more of a perfect place to bring your dog. We charge £16 per stay per dog.
Our normal check in time is 4pm and check out is 10am. Early arrivals and late departures can be requested (subject to other departing / arriving guest requirements) at the rate of £100 for blocks of 3 hours ie. 10am – 1pm, 1pm – 4pm, are £100 each. How much deposit do I need to pay? The first nights fee is required as a deposit. The rest of the balance in full is required 8 weeks prior to your arrival date.
Cancellations notified to us in writing or email up to 8 weeks (56 days) before arrival date are refundable in Full less a £25 admin fee.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 28 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 75% of the stay will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
- It may be advisable to take out Holiday Insurance cover if you feel that our Cancellation policy will financially affect you if it needs to be implemented.