Howgills House Accommodation Facilities
- Located in an ideal location with easy access to the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales, only a 10-minute drive off J37 of the M6.
- The standard configuration of Howgills House is 12 en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to 28 guests. There are also an additional 3 sofa beds, which are ideal for families wanting to sleep in the same bedroom. At present, reservations and group size are only allowed as per current Government guidelines.
The 12 en-suite bedrooms (double, twins, family room, and 2 rooms with bunk beds). Every room is decorated individually and some rooms have wet rooms whilst others offer roll top baths with showers.
- 2 hot tubs under a canopy with countryside views.
- Outside 'den' called Howgrills with BBQs, drinks fridge and pool table.
- Spacious lounge with countryside views, wooden floors, period features, and underfloor heating.
- TV lounge with open fire.
- Dining area & commercial kitchen. Continental breakfast included.
- You can pre-order home-cooked tray-bakes (lasagna etc.) that you will just need to heat up.
- Drying room
- Parking onsite
- Super speedy 'BARN' WiFi
- Free hire of high chairs and travel cots
- Onsite activities available
- We also work with Catering Partners who will come to the House and cook you a meal.