Howgills House Accommodation Facilities
- Located in an ideal location with easy access to the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales, only ten minutes drive off J37 of the M6.
- 2 hot tubs under canopy with countryside views.
- Outside 'den' called Howgrills with BBQs, drinks fridge and pool table.
- Spacious lounge with countryside views, wooden floors, period features, and underfloor heating.
- TV lounge with open fire.
- Dining area & commercial kitchen. Continental breakfast included.
- You can pre-order home-cooked tray-bakes (lasagna etc.) that you will just need to heat up.
- Drying room
- Parking onsite
- Super speedy 'BARN' WiFi
- Free hire of high chairs and travel cots
- Onsite activities available
- We also work with Catering Partners who will come to the House and cook you a meal.